Pokémon Go, the augmented reality mobile game from Nintendo and developer Niantic Labs, is set to be finally be rolling out in Asia within the next 48 hours. Pokemon Go has been causing a storm taking down servers numerous of times despite being available only in select countries. The app first went live in Australia and New Zealand and followed by releasing in the US. According to The Wall Street Journal, The Pokémon Company is recommending Japan users to “please wait for a while” for the app’s official launch in those markets. However recent statements released by The Wall Street Journal reports that Pokémon Go will launch in Europe and Asia “within a few days.”
It is time to clear the air! This is what we predict based on ‘secret sources – people who know plans of the game’ and recent statements and happenings within Asia!
Why We Believe The Release is Within 48 Hours?
- The iOS App Store refreshes every Thursdays globally, indicating an opportune time to release in both iOS and Android stores.
- Servers have been strengthening the past few days, increasing load capacity.
- Stronger and lesser reports of glitches happening, signalling an imminent release of the game in Asia.
- “People Familiar With The Plans of The Game” stating that its release is imminent. – 11th July 2016
- Windows of servers opening within Asia, from 30 minutes to 2 Hours. 10th – 11th July 2016
So Pokemon Trainers! It may be the time you have all been waiting for! Stay tuned to us for more news on PokemonGO!